Having conducted a marketing audit and market research, you will be aware of the opportunities and threats facing your company.
But, a marketing audit will only display the issues and will not change anything. A strategic business plan or marketing plan will provide the direction for a company to maximize these opportunities and minimize the threats.
Our professional marketing specialists will develop a marketing plan for you, we will offer practical information and creative direction how you can achieve your companies objectives. Our specialists are especially specialized in developing marketing plans for Eastern Europe countries.
Following areas will be covered in a strategic marketing plan:
- Analysis of where your business is now;
- Recommendations of where the business needs to be, we will help you to set your business objectives and clarify which of the opportunities you must pursue;
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning: Clarifying the different profile of audiences the company should target; What positioning the company and its products or services should take in the marketplace;
- Messages: What communication strategy should you use and what marketing messages should be used;
- Branding: Outlining your strengths to help differentiate and distinguish your company;
- The 7Ps of marketing and how these can be used to gain competitive advantages: Products or services you offer in the market and how these could be developed; Pricing of your products and services and what is appropriate in your market; Place or distribution of your products or services and where you should be selling your products and services; Physical evidence – the experience your customers have of your brand and your service and how this could be improved; People – who represent your brand and your service and what additional support and training they may need; Processes – that you currently adopt and how these can be enhanced to increase sales and maintain customer relationships; Promotion – the marketing promotion and marketing communications tactics you will need to implement to meet your objectives
- Monitoring and control;
The marketing plan will outline recommendations for monitoring the effectiveness of the activities, ensuring the plan stays on track to meet your business objectives. Activities, timescales, and budgets will be provided in a spreadsheet allowing clients to discuss and confirm as relevant.